OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond
Updates and Important Information
Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our community by delivering high quality, coordinated health care and social services while teaching OHSU residents, students, and staff the best practices of our Family Health Center.
Taking New Clients
Wait Time for New Clients
- Within 1 month
Medical Service Types
- Chronic Pain Management
- Geriatric Care (older adults)
- Lab Tests
- Mental Health Services
- Obstetrics (pregnancy)
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Women's Health
- Under 21
- Over 21
- Senior Citizen
- Please call in advance to schedule interpretation
Fees and Proof of Income Documents
- Accepts Health Share and uninsured.
- Income verification for the past 3 months
- Copy of current year taxes
- If applicable, current bank statement
- Sliding scale of fees based on income, beginning at $25
- To speak with an eligibility specialist, please call 503-418-3928
Currently accepting new patients who are uninsured or commercially insured and live within a 2 mile radious. Accepting new patients with Medicaid/Medicare within a 1 hour diving radius. NOTE: OHSU Richmond is not currently accepting patients who have family care insurance.
Phone lines open to make appointments at 7:30 am.